Sunday, November 20, 2011

Game On

I am tired of being overweight. I have been for years and I don't want to be any longer. According to my Withings body scale I weigh 254.1 lbs. My goal is to lose 50 pounds in five months. I plan on using Livestrong to track my daily calories and my Garmin 500 to track all of my activities. Hell of a way to start the holiday season. Whatever. I need to lose the weight and starting now is as good a time as any.

I really like what Anton Krupicka does with his weekly summary of his runs; I think that I am going to "borrow" his idea for myself.

I will reach my goal of losing 50 lbs, 204 lbs, by goal mid-April. I will post my weight every Monday and my weekly summary of activities to keep me on pace. This should be an amazing adventure over the next few months. Game On.

No comments:

Post a Comment